This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How to make dos windows bring up BASH automatically
- From: Steve <beforew at eskimo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:58:27 -0500
- Subject: How to make dos windows bring up BASH automatically
- Organization: The graviatational research institute
I'm running cygwin on windows 2000.
I have set up my path so that I can type "bash" in any dos window and
I would like to set this up to be automatic, such that whenever I
activate a window for dos, that dos window comes up with the command to
switch to bash already executed.
I looked at a bunch of windows docs and asked around a few windows
forums but found no answers.
Any help would be appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html