This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ecasound 2.2.1 on cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Kai Vehmanen <kai dot vehmanen at wakkanet dot fi>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:09:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: ecasound 2.2.1 on cygwin
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 04:29:24PM +0200, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> ecasound 2.2.1, which was just released a few moments ago, now
> cleanly compiles and runs under Cygwin.
Nice to hear.
> to run just fine under Cygwin. Only placed I needed __CYGWIN32__ was for
Please use __CYGWIN__, since __CYGWIN32__ is deprecated and only
supported for backward compatibility.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html