This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Adding package ???
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Guillaume Devoyon <guillaume dot devoyon at integro-networks dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:57:51 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Adding package ???
Use Setup, add the proper package and behold - you have whatever you just
Setup, of course, is found on the http://www.cygwin.com website with a
very nice link shows as the Cygwin logo :)
On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Guillaume Devoyon wrote:
> How can i add the make command ??
> When i have a look on the site, i can just see the place of the files but
> i'm not able to download the package..
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html