This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Hello world and documentation
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Guillaume Devoyon <guillaume dot devoyon at integro-networks dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:59:32 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Hello world and documentation
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Guillaume Devoyon wrote:
> i'm a newbie and i would like to have the documentation of the cygwin.
> The only doc i found was online, is there an printable version ??
I've never tried printing the Cygwin docs, so I can't help you there.
However, you don't have to surf the internet to get the documentation of
Cygwin: you can just install the cygwin-doc package using Setup.exe and
browse the documentation with `info' (or with your favourite browser).
Info is, of course, also available via Setup (have a look at
http://www.cygwin.com/packages to find out where it is)
As for printing the docs - you can always print the docs from your
browser, if you really want to.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html