This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Amanda and the windows world [Q]
- From: "Dieter Meinert" <DMeinert at RosenInspection dot net>
- To: <amanda-users at amanda dot org>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:47:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Amanda and the windows world [Q]
Does anyone have experience with an amanda => SERVER in a windows environment ?
Unfortunately I don't have any Unix/Linux host available.
I compiled the complete amanda package under Cygwin 1.3.10, I just don't know how to start the server and how to connect to the client.
I used amanda on different Unices for several years and would like to have it running here, too.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html