This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with socket in gcc programming
- From: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:22:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: Problem with socket in gcc programming
- References: <200302121606.h1CG6OJ28157@zsulink.zsu.edu.cn>
At 08:40 2003-02-12, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Henry wrote:
> My cygwin version is 188.8.131.52.
I have seen the future and it is 2.259.2.4.
Oh my god!!!!! And I'm only running 1.3.20! :-o How *did* I let my copy
get *so* out-of-date? I must update *immediately*!!!! Please tell me
which mirrors carry that version!
P.S. For proper emphasis, the above should've been in all-caps, but, for
some reason, I have an aversion to that sort of thing. Must be all those
I love that cat.
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html