This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: Problem with socket in gcc programming
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Henry <is01oly at taurus dot zsu dot edu dot cn>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:10:29 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Re: Problem with socket in gcc programming
Please, keep replies on the list - I read it and so do many other
people out there.
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Henry wrote:
> Thanks very much
> I made a mistake on the cygwin version just now.
> $ uname -a
> CYGWIN_NT-5.0 ZSUHENRY 1.3.10(0.51/3/2) 2002-02-25 11:14 i586 unknown
As you can see you're running a Cygwin version which is an year old. I
suggest you to upgrade to the current Cygwin version which is 1.3.20.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html