This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with socket in gcc programming
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Henry <is01oly at taurus dot zsu dot edu dot cn>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:40:19 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Problem with socket in gcc programming
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Henry wrote:
> My cygwin version is 18.104.22.168.
Oh my god!!!!! And I'm only running 1.3.20! :-o How *did* I let my copy
get *so* out-of-date? I must update *immediately*!!!! Please tell me
which mirrors carry that version!
P.S. For proper emphasis, the above should've been in all-caps, but, for
some reason, I have an aversion to that sort of thing. Must be all those
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html