This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Can't set mark in emacs
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- To: "Mike Robertson" <mrobertson110 at attbi dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:05:32 +0000
- Subject: Can't set mark in emacs
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wednesday 12 Feb 03, Mike Robertson writes:
> I just installed cygwin on my NT 4.0 system. I have tried using the shell
> based emacs and am having some problems.
> First I couln't use the C-x C-c command to exit. I figured that out
> (CYGWIN=tty), but I am still having some problems with setting the mark.
> Both C-@ and C-SPC don't seem to work. If I use F1-k C-SPC it says I
> pressed SPC (no CTRL). If I use F1-k C-@ it doesn't respond at all.
Have you tried it under rxvt? Might work a lot better.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html