This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin Tools Licensing Category
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:13:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin Tools Licensing Category
- References: <21559A0D4CF8D511B51100065B38178BD92408@MSHYD2>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 11:31:05AM +0530, Rajagopalan, Karthik wrote:
>According to Cygwin, some tools are under GNU, some are under X11, some
>are under public domain. I want to know the executables which are
>under this category. Where can i get this information?
>From the source code.
FWIW, all of the tools require that you make source code available in
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html