Re: whereis telnet?

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 01:17:31AM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
>Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>>Maybe we should be making Cygwin setup harder to use, not easier.
>>Sure, some people will complain, but Cygwin will have a much more
>>robust user base...
>
>Hmm.  I *like* this idea! :-)

Well, *I* don't.  But, possibly that's because I didn't think of it
first.  :-)

I agree that cygwin users seem to be getting both more helpless and
more entitled.

One theory of mine is that I keep tweaking the web pages when I notice
common problems.  I've probably added enough words to the web page that
people are thinking "No way am I going to read that!  I'll just send
email to postmaster!"  Btw, cygwin email to postmaster is also at an
all time high...

cgf