This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: whereis telnet?
- From: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:01:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: whereis telnet?
- References: <003301c2d22f$530a6040$78d96f83@pomello>
Is it just me, or are the Cygwin users getting ever more helpless?
At 16:55 2003-02-11, gSOAP acct wrote:
According to that it should be in /usr/bin
but I don't have a telnet.exe in my /usr/bin ????
Did I forget to install with the installer?
What "package" does telnet come from?
--- Max Bowsher <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> gSOAP acct wrote:
> > Doesn't cygwin come with telnet anymore?
> Search for telnet.exe
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html