This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: whereis telnet?
- From: gSOAP acct <gsoapacct at yahoo dot com>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: gsoapacct at yahoo dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:55:16 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: whereis telnet?
According to that it should be in /usr/bin
but I don't have a telnet.exe in my /usr/bin ????
Did I forget to install with the installer?
What "package" does telnet come from?
--- Max Bowsher <email@example.com> wrote:
> gSOAP acct wrote:
> > Doesn't cygwin come with telnet anymore?
> Search for telnet.exe
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html