This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ncurses softkeys (slk) don't display correctly
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Brian Minton <bminton at efn dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:31:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: ncurses softkeys (slk) don't display correctly
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Brian Minton wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 01:44:59PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
> > try adding 'codepage:oem' to your CYGWIN variable, and ensure
> > that TERM is set correctly ('cygwin' if using a normal cmd box
> > as your shell; 'rxvt-cygwin-native' if using rxvt, or
> > 'rxvt-cygwin' if using rxvt on cygwin, but in Xserver mode.
> Thanks, that did the trick. I had already checked my TERM
> variable, and it was cygwin, but I had never heard of a CYGWIN
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html