This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: patch-2.5.8-3
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:23:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: patch-2.5.8-3
- References: <20030209113705.GN5822@cygbert.vinschen.de> <006e01c2d11f$56226040$0100000a@Laptop>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 05:11:27PM +0100, Helmut Stiegler wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Corinna Vinschen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To: <email@example.com>
> Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 12:37 PM
> Subject: Updated: patch-2.5.8-3
> > I've updated the version of patch to 2.5.8-3.
> > This version should solve some outstanding textmode issues.
> > [...]
> I had problems with this version of patch when applying binary patches with
> trailing CR's. I generally use binmode and use --binary with diff and patch.
> The new version of patch rejects the patch, while the previous works fine.
A *small* testcase available?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html