This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SYSTEM() problem
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Azimi, Houman \(GXS\)" <Houman dot Azimi at gxs dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:25:07 -0000
- Subject: Re: SYSTEM() problem
- References: <5D6C51A4D866144C852423F6B2779A140319F4@sun01bxgxs.internal.gxs.com>
cygwin-apps@ is the wrong mailing list for this.
Redirecting to cygwin@:
Azimi, Houman (GXS) wrote:
> I am trying to use the system() calll, for example system("echo
> hello"); but it does not work, even though system(NULL); returns
> It does work in the cygwin environment, but I need it to work on a dos
> command line with cygwin DLL in the path.
> thanks in advance,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html