This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: accept() seg faults using non-global address for buffer or socket structure
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:16:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: accept() seg faults using non-global address for buffer or socket structure
- References: <000c01c2cf34$053566b0$1801a8c0@EkstromDell>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 10:34:54PM -0700, J. J. Ekstrom wrote:
> I've looked at every mailing list and FAQ for limitations on the Cygwin
> accept() I can't find this one.
> if ((new_s = accept(s, (struct sockaddr *)&sin, &len)) < 0)
Cockpit error. Try initializing len before calling accept(2).
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html