This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: The Cygwin mailing lists are rather archaic and cumbersome aren't they...?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Stephen Ford <stephen_ford at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:19:47 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: The Cygwin mailing lists are rather archaic and cumbersome aren't they...?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Stephen Ford wrote:
> I was rather surprised at the cumbersome nature of the Cygwin mailing lists.
> There are difficult to manage, and the fact that all mails appear in your
> mailbox, whether related to a post or not is, not what I would have
> expected. The Cygwin environment is very comprehensive, but something as
> simple as a poor support system (and compared with all the others I use,
> this is poor) can restrict interest.
> Sorry to be critical, but I was taken a-back. Is it going to be improved by
> using a newsgroup for example?
> Stephen Ford
You can use the web archives, see <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-12/msg00501.html>
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html