This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [METOO]: GCC from cvs builds with Feb 7 snapshot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:50:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [METOO]: GCC from cvs builds with Feb 7 snapshot
- References: <001101c2ced8$c53b70a0$2101a8c0@BRAEMARINC.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 12:43:11PM -0600, Gary R Van Sickle wrote:
>No more Signal 11's, all is as it should be. HOORAY!
I think we have Jonathan Larmour to thank for this. He performed quite
a service to cygwin by tracking this problem down. It didn't look like
an easy one to fix either.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html