This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC 3.3-Signal 11
- From: Kelley Cook <KelleyCook at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:15:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.3-Signal 11
- References: <GGEKKFKDCKKAHNCJOFCNGEDMCAAA.email@example.com> <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org>
[This followup was posted to gmane.comp.gcc.devel and a copy
was sent to the cited author.]
In article <MPG.email@example.com>,
> It's not a GCC problem.
> Cygwin 1.3.19 added in support for vasprintf (previously GCC
> would use the version included in libiberty).
> Unfortunately, Cygwin's (actually newlib's) vasprintf is not
> quite right and it bombs under certain circumstances.
> Supposedly that bug has been corrected, but it still crashes
> for me with the Feb 3rd cygwin snapshot.
Namely since after checking the changelog that particular
patch wasn't put in until the Feb 5th snapshot.
It works now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html