This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I can't exit emacs
- From: "Stephen Ford" <stephen_ford at ntlworld dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Larry Hall \(RFK Partners, Inc\)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:10:39 -0000
- Subject: Re: I can't exit emacs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
<<..Check if you're running Cygwin's version of Emacs first..>>
I assume it is - I've only just installed cygwin and I didn't have emacs
prior to the install.
<<..check the email archives for the Emacs package announcement..>>
Initial searches ("emacs") retrieved so much that I was overwhelmed. Tried
Google with "cygwin cannot exit emacs" but did not get a useful result.
<<..information there about setting 'tty' in your CYGWIN environment
An intuitive thought made me suspect terminal settings but I didn't know
where to start looking. I will chase this. However, my PC is bog-std so
would not really expect a setup problem. All things possible I suppose...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html