This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't run arm-elf-gdb in cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:36:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: can't run arm-elf-gdb in cygwin
- References: <F26a57CmnxUpeLgevle000177c9@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 03:45:24AM -0700, David Jea wrote:
>I try to run arm-elf-gdb on Cygwin/WindowsXP, so I can connect
>evaluation board (ATMEL EB40) through a serial link.
I've seen this reported in three different mailing lists now.
This is a problem in newlib which was fixed by Jonathan Larmour.
The fix will be in cygwin-1.3.20.
You can download a cygwin snapshot by clicking on the snapshot
link at http://cygwin.com/ . The most recent snapshot is close to
what will become 1.3.20.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html