This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: document heap_chunk_in_mb?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:48:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: document heap_chunk_in_mb?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 08:43:05AM -0800, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>>Here is what I have written as a possible contribution for the Users
>>Guide concerning adjusting the Cygwin memory limit:
>Thanks Charles, I will use this along with Jason's note about HKLM. Do
>you have any opinion on what section of the User's Guide it should be
Btw, the ability to set the field in HKLM was introduced several
versions ago. Not that it matters...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html