This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: document heap_chunk_in_mb?
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cw at gamma-rs dot ch
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:43:05 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: document heap_chunk_in_mb?
> Here is what I have written as a possible contribution for the
> Users Guide concerning adjusting the Cygwin memory limit:
Thanks Charles, I will use this along with Jason's note about HKLM.
Do you have any opinion on what section of the User's Guide it
should be in?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html