Re: missing cygprce.dll

cygpcre.dll is in the pcre package, which you can find under Libs in
Setup's package selection screen.

Normally, this should have been installed as a dependency of whatever you
ran (grep?) - apparently, something got messed up somewhere (but I am by
no means a Setup guru, so I can't help you there).

Have fun!

rlc