This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Setup PATCH] Add Clippy to cygwin Setup (Was: Re: Clippy Sightings in cygwinland?)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:48:44 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Setup PATCH] Add Clippy to cygwin Setup (Was: Re: Clippy Sightings in cygwinland?)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> > > he he ::::::::::-)
> > >
> > > Is it a bird... is it a plain... no its an otter ;-)
> > Laugh all you want, but do you know how hard it was to actually glue the
> > fur on the damn thing, what with it twisting this way and that, and
> > constantly changing shape? ;-)
> > Igor
> LOL! Sorry Igor!
> Coming from a design background gives you a bad sense of humour. When i "he
> he"'d at it I was laughing 'cause it looked cool! tho ;-)
No problem and thanks, Elfyn.
As a matter of fact, it wasn't as hard as I made it out to be - I just
told it that it's going to be the new Cygwin mascot, and lo and behold,
its fur just bristled all by itself :-D
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html