This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't see full list in setup.exe
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Colin Harrison" <colin dot harrison at virgin dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:55:24 -0000
- Subject: Re: Can't see full list in setup.exe
- References: <000001c2cbb1$a1c7f000$0200a8c0@STRAIGHTRUNNING.COM>
Colin Harrison wrote:
> Further tracing leads me to conclude that Win32.cc uses an old
> structure for calling GetVersionEx.
Old, but still valid.
> MSDN now seem to use OSVERSIONINFOEX structues instead of
> OSVERSIONINFO and then bodge a cast.
> Their example
> Works correctly on both my machines (both XP Pro SP1..bang up to
> date..I think!!)
> I've hacked up my Win32.cc code to try and match the MS stuff but
> haven't got a make yet!!
> I'll carry on if no one has a bright idea?
Hard to see how GetVersionEx could be going wrong.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html