This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: kumarchi at attbi dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:55:46 +0000
- Subject: stackdump
I need your help (cygwin latest version 188.8.131.52 although the problem may not
be related to the version)
1. I have a specific program which I have in /usr/local/bin and it is in my
<program> -> gives a stackdump (.stackdump file)
however if I do
/usr/local/bin/<program> -> works fine!!
The <program> DOES not stackdump under insight/gdb
2. How can I examine the .stackdump file?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html