This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: socketpair(AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0, fd) failing: errno 112, Address already in use
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:00:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: socketpair(AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0, fd) failing: errno 112, Address already in use
- References: <00de01c2c701$ac90f130$78d96f83@pomello>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 07:15:52PM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
> I'm seeing rsync failiures due to socketpair(AF_UNIX, SOCK_STREAM, 0, fd)
> failing with errno 112, Address already in use.
> As far as I know, this shouldn't be able to occur. This seems to me like a
> Cygwin bug? If it is, then this is a bug report.
Would you mind to create a test case?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html