This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: manuals for newbies?
- From: "Chris January" <chris at atomice dot net>
- To: "Quan Ding" <qd421 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: "Cygwin at Cygwin dot Com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 14:54:46 -0000
- Subject: RE: manuals for newbies?
> Since I'm totally new to cygwin, (I just installed it
> a couple of days ago) it turns out that I had a lot of
> questions while getting familiar with it. I hate
> asking them here cause I believe they are very simple
> questions and probably lots of people had the same
> questions before. But the cygwin and cygwin-xfree docs
> and faqs are kind of too short and don't provide
> enough information to answer my questions and strangly
> enough, I couldn't find the answer here by doing
> keyword search. So is there any manuals for newbies
> somewhere on the net that I don't know? Or I have to
> keep bothering you guys? :)
has some useful bits and pieces.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html