This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fatal IO error 104:
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:48:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: fatal IO error 104:
- References: <3E3B289A.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 07:53:30PM -0600, Aldi Kraja wrote:
>I Open x windows: three open by default. I connect with one of them
>through ssh to a server. After some work I exit from each window with
>"exit". Cygwin at the end it reports a problem:
>XIO: fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
>waiting for X server to shut down X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit
>What does it mean this error and how to eliminate it?
Hard to say. Why not ask the experts in the correct mailing list?
I've redirected this email there.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html