This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
fatal IO error 104:
- From: Aldi Kraja <aldi at wubios dot wustl dot edu>
- To: cygwin mailL <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:53:30 -0600
- Subject: fatal IO error 104:
- Organization: Washington University
- Reply-to: aldi at wubios dot wustl dot edu
I Open x windows: three open by default. I connect with one of them
through ssh to a server. After some work I exit from each window with
"exit". Cygwin at the end it reports a problem:
XIO: fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
waiting for X server to shut down X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit
What does it mean this error and how to eliminate it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html