Re: Bug in gdb (memory leak?)

I seem to be very chatty on this subject - and very lonely as well :(

Anyways, getting a testcase together is proving to be quite the challenge,
so I decided to try 'n' build gdb in stead. Apparently, it doesn't quite
build OOTB: I get the following:

--
/bin/sh ../../gdb-20030128-1/gdb/../ylwrap ""
../../gdb-20030128-1/gdb/c-exp.y  y.tab.c c-exp.tmp --
/bin: not found
Copyright: not found
1998,: not found
Mem:        259972     131344     128628          0          0          0
-/+ buffers/cache:     131344     128628
Swap:       514332     136176     378156
This: not found
This: not found
you: not found
it: not found
the: not found
either: not found
/usr/src/gdb-20030128-1-build/gdb/../../gdb-20030128-1/gdb/c-exp.y: 11:
Syntax error: word unexpected
make[1]: *** [c-exp.tab.c] Error 1
--

Before I start figuring this out, I was wondering if someone (Chris?)
could provide me with a gdb executable with debug symbols. (Don't send it

Otherwise, if someone could inform me as to how to build gdb OOTB, that
would be nice too. For the moment, I just downloaded the source with
Setup, made a directory gdb-build and did a ../gdb-.../configure && make
which didn't quite work.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

rlc