RE: Cygwin with ScrollWheel Mouse on Win XP

Howdy Abe,

Thanks for the advice. I checked this.

I am running Microsoft IntelliPoint driver for a standard Wheel Mouse. Wheel
button is assigned to AutoScroll, though I cannot find an option for "Use MS
Office Compatible Scroll Only".

I event tried to add bash.exe and cygstart.exe to a list of programs for
which IntelliPoint will disable its own support.

Any further ideas would be most appreciated!

Rob
:)