This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
missing winsock2.h definitions
- From: "Trevor Forbes" <trevorf at idl dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 09:36:43 +0930
- Subject: missing winsock2.h definitions
- Reply-to: <t4bs at hotmail dot com>
Microsoft has a copy of winsock2.h at
It has the following copyright:
/* Winsock2.h -- definitions to be used with the WinSock 2 DLL and
* WinSock 2 applications.
* This header file corresponds to version 2.2.x of the WinSock API
* This file includes parts which are Copyright (c) 1982-1986 Regents
* of the University of California. All rights reserved. The
* Berkeley Software License Agreement specifies the terms and
* conditions for redistribution.
Can I use this file as a source to update Cygwin's winsock2.h ?
I am just being cautious because it's a Microsoft header file...
Also, only reply if you can checkin patches pls
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html