ZoneAlarm and OpenSSH

ZoneAlarm Pro contains code that is designed to stop trojans by popping up a dialog window and asking the computer user whether a given process should be allowed to have access to the internet. The user can elect to deny the access attempt or to accept it AND the user can also elect to remember the answer for this particular process and automatically allow it access in any future attempts.

A while back I began noticing that occasionally (not always!) I would get a popup when running ssh asking whether I should allow access to Object 80002839. The actual number varies each time. Since it is not the same number, I can not tell ZoneAlarm to always allow it to have access.

Does anyone have a workaround for this problem? I have scripts that I want to run from cron on a remote machine that does not have a regular human operator. I also need parts of ZoneAlarm that prevent outside access except from known IP addresses. Windows that pop-up and halt operations until a human interacts with it are not a good thing.

Where changes made to OpenSSH recently that caused this to occur or was I just not paying attention? Suggestions welcomed.

Lynn