This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: prob with Tcl glob command under cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:36:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: prob with Tcl glob command under cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 04:05:17PM -0500, Joseph wrote:
>I have downloaded the Tcl/Tk 8.3.4 package which was released with
>patches to compile under the cygwin C compiler for Windows OS,
>available from http://cygwin.com/ported.html
>For the most part this works except it seems to work better using the
>init.tcl file that comes with the Scriptics Tk 8.3.4 binary for Windows
>I wonder if anyone else has had this problem and how it can be fixed.
Wouldn't that be a question for the author of the package?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html