This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: symbols in Microsoft DLL's and Linking w/ them
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:40:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: symbols in Microsoft DLL's and Linking w/ them
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 07:50:59AM -0800, Robert Bercik wrote:
>I'm trying to create a cygwin dll that links to a microsoft DLL.
>However, when I try and link to the DLL, the linkerl complains that the
>symbols contained in the microsoft DLL are still unresolved. I used
>the nm command on the DLL and it reported that it did not find any
>symbols, but when I did a grep command the symbols as an argument, it
>found them in the DLL. Have any of you had any success with this in
>the past? I'm really stuck here.
>Thanks in advance,
Go back and read http://cygwin.com/lists.html. This isn't the mailing
list for this kind of request.
I've redirected this to cygwin at cygwin dot com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html