This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Req Help: sshd error: Read from socket failed: Connection aborted
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Min Kim" <minkim1 at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:56:29 -0000
- Subject: Re: Req Help: sshd error: Read from socket failed: Connection aborted
- References: <000001c2b094$dcbd5840$0200a8c0@desktop>
Min Kim wrote:
> You're a genius. I did have Viruscan 7 installed but not the firewall.
> Everything works perfectly now with it uninstalled. I guess I'll have
> to go with Norton Antivirus. There isn't by chance a workaround for
> the McAfee Viruscan problem, is there?
I'm afraid not. As data points, I will mention that I run McAfee 4.5.1+SP1
works with no problems, and McAfee 6 has been reported to work as well.
PS to Cygwin list: Is it worth documenting this in
/usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-version.README ? Or maybe even a warning in
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html