This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: system cpu 99% when doing ls -CFs on W2K laptop
- From: Xiangjiang Ma <maxiangjiang at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygiwn cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: maxi maxi <maxi at clarkson dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:52:41 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: system cpu 99% when doing ls -CFs on W2K laptop
- Reply-to: maxi at clarkson dot edu
No, I comment CYGWIN out, and problem persistant.
I even tried to using "true" ls.exe without usin
and CPU still kept growing when doing "ls -s" under
I guess /tmp cannot be used at all.
Any more hint?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html