This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: trying to complibe glib 2.0.7
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: kumarchi at attbi dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 12:23:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: trying to complibe glib 2.0.7
- References: <E18PoeB-0000fCemail@example.com> <3E05BD05.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Charles Wilson wrote:
I've gotten this to compile, and pass all but two self tests. It requires:
1) some patches to glib
2) some modifications to libtool (these still need some tweaking, and
then I'll release a libtool that includes them)
Update to the libtool-devel-20021227 package, released today.
There are still some outstanding glib patches you need, in addition to
using this updated libtool when relibtoolizing. I'll post those patches
once I've worked the rest of the kinks out of them.
3) re-autotool the glib source
And after than, configure/make and viola! Stay tuned.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html