This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Questions
- From: "Carlo Florendo" <carlo at astra dot ph>
- To: "Adrian Chong" <achong at cecid dot hku dot hk>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:51:42 +0900
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Questions
- References: <005701c2ad6a$b0676560$20b10893@achongpc>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Chong" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 2:42 PM
Subject: Fw: Cygwin Questions
> I am suspecting it is due to the problems of the mirror sites. Does
anybody know those simple
> commands (ls, mkdir, etc) belongs to which package?
They belong to the "fileutils" package =)
Astra (Philippines), Inc.
URL: http://www.astra.ph, http://www.astra.co.jp
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html