This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: small tty problem? Re: Updated: cygwin-1.3.18-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:47:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: small tty problem? Re: Updated: cygwin-1.3.18-1
- References: <20021225233434.GA5624@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 07:07:53PM -0500, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
>~: ssh localhost
>You are successfully logged in to this server!!!
>~: less .bash_profile
>q~: less .bash_profile
>^ note "q" before the prompt.
Interesting problem. Should be fixed in current cvs. The problem has,
AFAICT, been lurking in cygwin for quite some time but recent tty
handling changes have caused it to surface reliably.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html