This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: recent cygwin reinstall yields ls problem
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Al Kelley" <blufox at cats dot ucsc dot edu>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:53:24 -0000
- Subject: Re: recent cygwin reinstall yields ls problem
- References: <3E06F9BD.515544B8@cats.ucsc.edu>
Al Kelley <email@example.com> wrote:
> i recently reinstalled cygwin.
> now i find that the ls command
> does not work in some directories.
Sounds like it might be due to the fact that ntsec is now on by default.
Check your Windows permissions on the directories concerned, and read about
ntsec in the cygwin users guide.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html