This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Bugs in Cygnus Tools bash
- From: Scheinert Frank EXT <Frank dot Scheinert dot extern at icn dot siemens dot de>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:19:46 +0100
- Subject: Bugs in Cygnus Tools bash
Version : GNU bash, version 2.05b.0(8)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)
following output is created by man, help and info commands:
bash: man: command not found
getopts optstring name [arg]
* fold: (coreutils)fold invocation. Wrap long input lines.
* grep: (grep). print lines matching a pattern.
* groups: (coreutils)groups invocation. Print group names a user is in.
* head: (coreutils)head invocation. Output the first part of files.
info command gives no getopts information.
Finally, the bash itself doesn't know the getopts function
User defined functions like
produce a "function: not found" output.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html