This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: S. L. <s_i_lao at gmx dot net>
- To: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: maxb at ukf dot net, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:37:01 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: Glib2
- References: <3E030027.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Anyway, thanks for bringing up this issue; it appears that the current
> libtool is not quite ready for absolutely every possible use that people
> want...Looks like there are a few things I need to do over Christmas
> break... :-)
Anyway, your post should find it's place somewhere in libtool's faq or usage
examples. It's a good hint on how you m4/libtool/autotools folks are seeing
things (much, much different than the rest of the world :) .
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Rund um die Uhr für 1 ct/ Min. surfen!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html