This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python-2.2.2-1 Tkinter unsable with tcltk-20021218-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 17:00:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: python-2.2.2-1 Tkinter unsable with tcltk-20021218-1
- References: <3E06349E.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 06:54:38AM +0900, SUZUKI Hisao wrote:
>Tkinter of python-2.2.2-1 is unsable with the recent tcltk-20021218-1.
FYI (not that it will matter because there will be 27 other reports of
this), I alerted Jason Tishler to the fact that my release of tcltk would
break the use of tk with python when I released tcltk.
So Jason is aware of the problem.
I'm sure he'll be appreciative of the patch, though.
>*** setup.py~ Thu Oct 10 00:59:16 2002
>--- setup.py Fri Dec 20 05:02:20 2002
>*** 699,715 ****
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html