This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What's wrong? gcc brain-damaged on cygwin?
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 17:02:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: What's wrong? gcc brain-damaged on cygwin?
- References: <FEYTHC41VU6HC72VG51WSZYUP43VU.3e05ddd4@d3>
Somethin's wrong with the gcc-3.2 package that Christopher Faylor kindly
creates for us all?
Any other ideas? Could it be that when compiling and installing gcc with --enable-languages=c++ only gcc doesn't install some essential libs?
That one is sure to work (or at least is the same that works for others
in the ML)... if you're using a gcc compiled by yourself, then it's up
to yourself to solve problems with its configuration IMHO ^_^
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP & X.509 keys available)
http://www.lapo.it (ICQ UIN: 529796)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html