This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: trying to complibe glib 2.0.7
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 08:24:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: trying to complibe glib 2.0.7
- References: <E18PoeB-0000fCemail@example.com>
made some progress.
was complaining about unresolved libuser32 and libkernel32.\
I found the libraries under /usr/lib/win32 and did a symbolic link in /usr/lib
Now it has come to the point of linking and now it complains
/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.text+0x7c): undefined reference to
I've gotten this to compile, and pass all but two self tests. It requires:
1) some patches to glib
2) some modifications to libtool (these still need some tweaking, and
then I'll release a libtool that includes them)
3) re-autotool the glib source
And after than, configure/make and viola! Stay tuned.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html