This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: expect-20021218-1, gdb-20021218-1, tcltk-20021218-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:51:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: expect-20021218-1, gdb-20021218-1, tcltk-20021218-1
- References: <20021219064238.488591C10B@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
Hmmm...I can't unpack the tcltk src archive at all; the toplevel
"directories" are simply symlinks to things I don't have, and then the
rest of the stuff that should go into those "directories" can't --
because the targets don't exist.
I've made a new version of expect, GDB, and tcltk available for
downloading. These versions are a refresh from sources.redhat.com. The
intent of this release is to get all three packages into sync. gdb and
expect now rely on tcltk. gdb no longer contains the tcltk dlls,
libraries or tcl programs. expect also relies on tcltk.
Did you mean to use --dereference when creating the tarball?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html